20% OFF All Services.
Must Schedule by July 31st*
*Minimum charges apply.
Area Rug Cleaning
Premium Area Rug Cleaning
Protect your investment with regular area rug cleaning. Depending on a room’s layout and furniture placement, your rugs can be exposed to heavy foot traffic leaving them worn and dingy looking. When it comes to area rugs, don’t settle for anything less than a professional rug cleaning. Sure, it may be tempting to tackle the problem yourself, but that plan could backfire. Why? Because area rugs require a gentle but effective approach to cleaning. We are equipped to properly care for most types of area rugs and we are able to clean them in your home. Our trained and certified technicians are experts when it comes to determining the cleaning methods best suited to your rug’s particular weave, fibers and dyes. We use the most advanced processes available today to thoroughly clean your rugs and remove any dirt, stains, or odors. Green Steam Carpet Cleaners will keep your area rugs looking cleaner longer leaving ZERO residue in or on your area rugs.
Rug Care and Tips
- Vacuuming Hand woven & machine made rugs need weekly vacuuming to clean and restore life to the fibers.
- Never use rotating brushes on fringes.
- Pad A high quality, custom-cut pad will cushion your rug and help keep it in place, thereby extending the life of the rug.
- Rotation To minimize wear and tear on the rug and fringe, rotate your rug regularly, perhaps every three to six months. Rugs in lightly used locations can be rotated less frequently. This will help keep your rugs looking beautiful for years to come.
- At Green Steam Carpet Cleaners. We will ensure that your rugs are not only going to be cleaned of all contaminants, but the best cleaning method for your area rugs will be applied.
- We will ensure we provide the best recommendations for your rugs this includes determining if in home cleaning or pick up and removal is more appropriate.
- We will ensure that a certified carpet cleaning technician will assess the area rugs and use the best equipment possible for the job.
- We will ensure we prevent future stains by offering you a stain guard ware guard so your rugs will stay cleaner longer.