20% OFF All Services.
*Minimum charges apply.
Must schedule by March 31st, 2019*
*Minimum charges apply.
NEW – Brush Pro
The New Brush Pro Will Exceed Your Expectations!
You will not find another company that offers this tool. The Brush Pro is our Newest addition and is what sets us apart! There is no comparison or competition! Brush pro is great for residential and commercial cleaning.
The new Brush Pro is a power scrubber. The brush pro is idea for all homes! Your carpets do not need to be excessively soiled, with color loss or matting present for your carpets to benefit the scrubbing power. But if they are… you have chosen the right carpet cleaning company! This machine will remove and diminish heavy traffic patterns, set in stains, matting and will brighten your carpet fibers, lifting them and bringing life back into your carpet. Are you thinking of replacing them? This could be the answer to the costly expense of replacing carpets.
It is also a great alternative to a portable clean if you are in a residence above the third floor or that requires elevator access. This machine will offer you the benefits of hot water extraction where its not permitted or accessible.
The brush pro is offered in all our Premium Plus Packages.
The Brush Pro has super quiet operation and its nearly instantaneous drying allows you to clean during business hours which is great for doctors’ offices, restaurants, casinos, airports, churches, movie theaters, hotels/motels, hospitals and even places where hot water extraction is just not feasible. Most businesses do not have the option of shutting down business for the day to perform the cleaning or don’t have the staffing power to stay open after hours late into the night or early in the morning.
The Brush pro offers SUPERIOR CLEANING
- Brush Pro, prespray and dry compound are Carpet and Rug Cleaning Institute (CRI) certified for deep cleaning.
- Heavy-duty motor spins brushes at an incredible 80 RPM to quickly and thoroughly clean all sides of the carpet fiber.
- Included Renovators allow us to collect soil that normal vacuuming is unable to remove. To ensure the most soil removal prior to cleaning we vacuum your carpets and then power scrub. Ask your technician to see the what the renovators when he is done power scrubbing your carpets. What did the best vacuum leave behind? You will be amazed!!!
Before/After Photos of Brush Pro
Power Scrubber and Commercial Vacuuming. Keep in mind the photos you are seeing of the Brush Pro results are still PRIOR to the premium carpet cleaning. Carpet cleaning has not yet been performed!
Information about the Condo Carpets
- These photos were all taken of the same condo.
- This condo was a rental unit and had just been vacated by the tenant and 1 small dog (less than 30lbs).
- They lived in the rental unit for ONLY 1 year.
- It is a ground floor unit and had heavy traffic pattern at the front entry down the hallway to the single bedroom.
- This unit also had poor ventilation due to the tenant and had mildew growing on the back-bedroom carpet.
What you are seeing in these photos:
- The first step was the carpets were thoroughly vacuumed using a fresh new bag at the beginning of the appointment to show the amount of debris our vacuum can remove (This is the blue vacuum bag cut open).
- This home owner did not vacuum thoroughly during their tenancy (the bag shows this!)
- We removed the renovators on the brush pro to show the amount of debris the brush pro pulled from the carpet fibers (depositing it in chunks on top of the carpet) even after the commercial vacuuming.
- Other than the chunks deposited on top of the carpet the carpet looks brighter, newer, fluffier. It is no longer matted, worn, dirty or looking like the concrete outside.
- After the technician removes the large chunks that were deposited on top of the carpet, he will do the hot water extraction. The ACTUAL CLEANING.
- The condos carpets looked brand new!
- We saved this owner from having to do costly carpet replacement.
Demonstration of Brush Pro
We at Shaw Industries believe that the use of Hydro-Force Brush Pro products as part of a proper maintenance process (or program) will help insure that your carpet meets your highest expectations. We highly recommend the use of their cylindrical brushing machine called Brush Pro for interim maintenance and have also have found [Hydro-Force] products designed for restoration cleaning of your commercial carpets to be some of the best products in the industry.
– SHAW INDUSTRIES KENT WA.
“This carpet we were working on, I had advised the customer that it was past its useful life, over 10 yrs old in a high traffic areas, and would most likely need replacement instead of cleaning the next go-around. We provided him with a few options, 1 of which was the Brush Pro. We performed the brush pro for pile lifting and dry soil removal to help with these high traffic areas we knew a cleaning wasn’t going to take care of. In addition to the brush pro we performed the rotovac restoration cleaning. After we were done the carpet looked new! Even the owner of the business couldn’t believe it, he was expecting to have to replace instead of clean the next time around. I love providing results like this!.”
– OWNER OF GREEN STEAM CARPET CLEANERS KIRKLAND, WA.
“I have not experienced a carpet cleaning like this before! We clean our carpets every 6 months because we have 2 dogs. When Green Steam used the power scrubber on my carpet, I was amazed with the results! It removed so much dog hair that I thought our vacuum was removing. It lifted the carpet and made it look new again. I highly recommend the brush pro, it was the best money we ever spent!”
– KIM IN KIRKLAND, WA.