*Minimum charges apply.
Stone, Tile and Grout Cleaning Services in Kirkland, WA
Tile and Grout Cleaning and Sealing
Just like carpet, dirt builds up over time, dulling your tile’s appearance and discoloring your grout. Our thorough tile and grout cleaning services remove the dirt hidden within the pores of your grout lines.
The best way to clean grout and tile is to get them professionally cleaned. Professional cleaners use special cleaning solutions and cleaning methods to get rid of mold and mildew on your tile and grout. At Green Steam Carpet Cleaners, we provide tile cleaning and restoration services for all types of tile, grout and stone.
We can deep clean your ceramic, porcelain, slate, travertine, limestone, marble and granite materials. We provide tile cleaning services on floors, countertops and showers/bathroom surfaces. You can be confident that our tile and grout cleaning and restoration services are of the highest quality.
Moreover, we use the latest industry standards and procedures to eliminate dirt and grime. Our high-quality services return your tile and grout’s original looks.
Natural and Ceramic Tile and Grout Cleaning Process
At Green Steam Carpet Cleaners, we have years of experience providing high-quality tile cleaning and grout cleaning services in Kirkland, WA. This experience has allowed us to determine the best way to clean grout and tile. Our process not only removes dirt, grime, and bacteria, but also recovers your surface’s shine and original look.
Our tile and grout cleaning process involves the following steps:
- Pre-Inspection and Pretesting of the surface:
Our technicians will make a note of all challenging areas and provide a test clean. We will let you know what to expect of the tile cleaning and grout sealing process. Moreover, we will come up with a solution for each area.
- Area Preparation:
We will prepare the areas surrounding the tile, ensuring not to disturb any carpeted or hardwood floors.
- Dry soil removal:
Our technicians thoroughly sweep or mop the entire area, maximizing the results we obtain. As in any cleaning process, dry soil removal is the most important.
- Soil Suspension:
We use the highest quality products. The cleaning agent sprayed over the entire surface
of your tile is the most scientifically advanced tile cleaner on the market.
Complex and difficult areas are agitated manually with a brush. We employ a mechanical rotating brush to scrub the grout and tile for really challenging heavy use areas. We then clean the entire floor using a state of the art self-contained pressure cleaning system known as the SX-15 hard surface cleaning tool.
We pump a rinse solution through the machine during cleaning. This sanitizes and balances the pH of your floor at 7.
Apply an optional Grout Sealer to protect grout from mildew and re-soiling. When our trained staff applies the sealant, we create a barrier. This barrier minimizes the amount of dirt that can seep into the grout pores. This helps your grout stay cleaner, longer and maintenance is simple because dirt doesn’t penetrate deep into the cracks.
Technicians will initiate a walk through and go over results before leaving
Ceramic Tiles Cleaning
BY GREENSTEAM ON OCTOBER 15, 2015
Ceramic tiles are the popular flooring of choice of many homeowners. The main reason is because it is durable. But aside from that, it is also low-maintenance.
Nonetheless, if tiles are left unattended, stains could slowly stick to them and eventually become more difficult to remove. It’s hard to avoid these stains as tile floors are really prone to them.
It would be ridiculous to ban people from stepping on the tile floor. So it is still important to pay attention to ceramic tiles as well as immediately tend to minor spills and stains. The following are some effective ways of cleaning ceramic tiles:
- Sweeping- no need for vacuum cleaners. A quick sweep daily would already keep the dust off the tiles. Although the tile surface itself does not accumulate dust, the spaces in between the tiles can collect a lot of dust. This may eventually harden up and would be tough to remove.
- Water- is every cleaner’s best friend. Washing the tiles with water can already remove most stains. A wet mop is also one good way to thoroughly clean the tiles. Doing this at least once a week will help ensure that stains won’t get too comfy in your tile floor.
- Mild detergent- if stains can’t be removed by water alone, mixing a bit of mild detergent into it can make a great difference in its stain-removing power. Detergents can make stains slide through the tiles which makes them a lot easier to remove.
- White vinegar- who said that white vinegar is only for cooking? A bunch of people don’t know that it can be a very potent cleaning agent as well. Mixing it with water in a 1:1 ratio creates a magic potion. It can work well not only in removing stains but in disinfecting the area as well.
- Refinishing- no matter how much you take care of your tile floors, it will always be exposed and is subject to the normal wear and tear. Luckily, there are now ways to slow this down. By applying top coating for ceramic tiles, it gives the tiles added protection. There are various types and brands available in the market.
- Grout care- ceramic tiles are usually held together by a white adhesive called the grout. Though tiles can’t be easily stained, grouts tend to gather dirt more easily and cause discoloration. Discolored grouts can also destroy the beauty of tile floors. It is vital to pay attention to the grout and clean it regularly as well.
These simple measures allow keeping ceramic tiles clean and make them last longer.
“I am in awe of how fantastic my carpets look and feel after Greensteam Carpet Cleaners came to our house!!! They were at the house when they said they’d be there, professional and knowledgeable…this visit I added a duct cleaning to my services, as well…wow! House smells fantastic! Next visit we’ll conquer the tile & hardwood floors!“
“Green Steam is the ONLY carpet cleaning service I use and refer after trial and error with the others. I am a Realtor and can count on the job getting done properly and very affordably for my properties and client’s properties. ALSO, they do so much more than carpet cleaning! The Roto-Vac process that they do has saved many a carpet in my rentals. Thank you, thank you, thank you!“
“I have used this company for my home and business. They are very reliable, professional, and honest. I highly recommend them.
We have a medical practice and have to be very cautious of odors and chemicals. No one has ever complained of any chemical odor.“
We'll respond quickly to your request.